Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Sun Shall Be Setting Soon... Hopefully

I deemed it fitting that my next victim be the point guard for the Suns, who took out my beloved Spurs in the Playoffs this year. I figure criticizing his hairstyle of choice might make me feel a little better about the Spurs losing. I’m sure you know who I am talking about, and you’ve even probably thought to yourself that he sure could use a haircut. So my next victim (drumroll please) is Steve Nash.

As you can see from the picture on the right, even though his hair isn’t insanely long like Chris Kaman’s it is still too long for its own good. I think the big problem becomes apparent in the middle of a game when he is sweating profusely. His hair becomes all wet and gross, and he has to put it behind his ears. When this happens, I find myself shielding my eyes from the television because it is too gross of a site to look at. He needs to realize that long hair is not the optimal choice during a basketball game.

Come on Steve Nash, the part down the middle was out of style a long time ago. It doesn’t look good, so come on get a haircut already. You looked so much better in the past when you actually had short hair which made it seem like you cared about how you looked. You actually were almost unrecognizable with short hair. You almost looked halfway decent (did I just say that?). I hope one day soon, the sun will be setting on that hideous hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment