Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let's Go Boston Let's Go!

I know I have been promising an update for a while but here it is finally. I think this will be my last post for NBA players since the Finals are almost over. I seemed it fitting that the next person I write about be someone from the Lakers, since they are another big rival of the Spurs. I don’t know very much about the person I am going to write about, but I have seen him when he has played against the Spurs. So without keeping you in suspense any longer, the Lakers player who I think needs a haircut is… Sasha Vujacic.

Again, I found a picture that I felt illustrated my point very clearly… that his hair is too unmanageable for its own good. I don't know how he can stand it. I guess he really can't since he has to wear a headband to keep it out of his face while he is playing. This is a major red flag in my opinion, and it should make him realize that it is about time for a haircut. I don't understand how he can land such pretty woman with his awful hair. He used to date Katie Cassidy (actress in Nightmare on Elm Street and Taken), but then it ended. I think his hair could have contributed to the fact that it didn't work out between them, because she got sick of looking at his hair. Now, he is currently dating Maria Sharapova. She must be blind of she doesn't care, probably because she gets free tickets to watch the NBA Finals.

I think it could be his hair that is contributing to the fact that he has been in a huge slump on the court. Look at his stats for the beginning of this year, his first basket since the conference semi-finals last June against Denver was on November first. That's almost five months! His stats for this season aren't that great either, he averages 2.8 PPG. He also doesn't play that great considering he has only played 3 games the entire playoffs. Maybe if he didn't have to worry about his hair getting in his face, he would be more concerned with how he is playing the game. So come on Sasha... get with the program and cut your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment