Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Going to Write His Fan Club

So let me begin by telling you a little about myself and where my idea for this blog came from. My name is Jackie and I will have to admit I am nowhere near being an expert on hair, but I would like to think I have some sense of knowing when I see a bad haircut.

Back in April of 2005, I was watching a Spurs vs. Clippers game and all of a sudden someone with awful looking hair popped up onto the screen. Not knowing much about the Clippers, I had no idea what the name of the player was, so I had blurted out, "who is that guy? He sure could use a haircut!" My friend Drew then replies, "his name is Chris Kaman" to which I respond "well I'm going to write his fan club to tell him that he needs a haircut because he looks a huge ogre!" If you want to see what I am talking about, look at the picture I posted of Kaman. Don't you agree that he could use a haircut?!?!

So this is where it all started and has been a joke with my friends ever since. Anytime I comment about a sports star, they always say I think you should write his fanclub. I always say I will but so far I have yet to do so. So this is my first step toward "writing their fanclub". I hope you enjoy reading, I am going to try to update whenever I see someone that I think needs a haircut or when I think that I need to write someone's fan club to let them know what's on my mind :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea Pope! This should be alot of fun! You really need to do a post on the baby eater sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes I was definitely thinking that I should do that. He will be my next post after Steve Nash.

    ReplyDelete